ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Afghanistan....take 3

wow. thanks for sharing!!

edit apologies, missed the updates. RIP Mark. truly saddening. will raise a glass to him an the many others tonight.

Revels Mum & Sister
he was a guy in his 40"s with 3 daughters and a wife .................
Good friend of mine called Mark
The story goes like this........they were on a patrol, 1 guy stood on an IED....blown in half and Mark being Mark......all 18 stone of him ( pure muscle) ran in and picked the casualty up, when he stood on a secondary device that was much bigger....subsequently leaving nothing left of Mark to be brought home to his wife !!! A 3rd guy died in the blast, and 6 other MAJOR life changing casualties.

So when you see his face on the news tonight, please pause for thought.....

Sorry to here this mate :( Sad news along with all the others that keep dieing.

GREAT pictures though. The one with the screw thats a well used AK!

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Sorry to hear of your loss, sounds like he was doing his job trying to save another life though. Good man. R.I.P.

Cupra
It really brings it home when you hear about something like this outside of the usual media channels. Seeing this photo of Marks family put a lump in my throat.

Hope all is well over there. I saw the update on your blog today, amazing shots as always.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
he was a guy in his 40"s with 3 daughters and a wife .................
Good friend of mine called Mark
The story goes like this........they were on a patrol, 1 guy stood on an IED....blown in half and Mark being Mark......all 18 stone of him ( pure muscle) ran in and picked the casualty up, when he stood on a secondary device that was much bigger....subsequently leaving nothing left of Mark to be brought home to his wife !!! A 3rd guy died in the blast, and 6 other MAJOR life changing casualties.

So when you see his face on the news tonight, please pause for thought.....

Thats horrible its sick how they set up devices like this to make sure they take out a whole group by drawing them in. Big respect for your mate and the guys involved.

I bet we dont hear about the 6 lads that have lost arms/legs etc.

RIP to all involved.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Spiezels dont you mean its horrible that the Americans left them there?

Some amazing pictures there. What a wonderful optertunity to take fantastic pictures. Keep safe

a burnt one
Sounds like similar circumstances in which john mcaleese' (S.A.S legend) son was killed.

Sorry to hear about your mate, try keep the chin up and not let it affect the awesome quality of your work.

RB 197
These photo's are absolutely incredible. I love the way you have captured every single one. The screw one rocks!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Spiezels dont you mean its horrible that the Americans left them there?

Some amazing pictures there. What a wonderful optertunity to take fantastic pictures. Keep safe

I dont understand???

Sounds like similar circumstances in which john mcaleese' (S.A.S legend) son was killed.

Sorry to hear about your mate, try keep the chin up and not let it affect the awesome quality of your work.

What happened to his son, didnt know he was in the SAS either. Hard family that...

RIP to everyone and big respect to all the lads out there.