ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

afishinacage Chesterfield

172 Cup (Iceberg)
I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me ??!

Anyways yeah i've still got the silver Cup. I'm from Newbold and i could be wrong but i think i spotted yours today on Newbold Road? Fancy that hey .... 2 silver cups in one small town! Or if it wasn't yours then 3 lol.

Black R27 #443
Thanks for getting back to me! Don't know why you couldn't PM me??? Have you done anything to your cup or is it standard?

I have just ordered a black 197 R27 F1 from Lee at gordon lamb so I'll be selling it soon though.

172 Cup (Iceberg)
Well i tried to send u a pm and it said this user has pms disabled????

It's all standard mate. Awesome choice of new motor, i bet you can't wait for that to arrive! Enjoy it! I.m thinking one of those is tempting me as my next car as and when i decide to get rid of the Cup.

Black R27 #443
i've just replied to your wanted post for the cup badges... have you been using the jet wash on it???

here's a pic of my car...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=263988&highlight=silver+cup

It was missing the splitter when I bought it and has annoyed me since so I've got a K-tec carbon splitter on it now and the exhaust it a custom one from exhaustsuk.com I told them I wanted it subtle and not too loud. I have also got rid of the acoustic valve from the standard airbox so I get some induction noise, oh and the ITG pannel filter.

172 Cup (Iceberg)
It looks nice that mate!

Mine is missing the splitter too! I'm going to have to get myself one.
I'm thinking of a new filter and exhaust too ...... but probably not until April when i get my bonus lol.

My main gripe with mine is i have two small chips, one on the spoiler and the other on the rear quarter and the previous owner has tried and failed to patch it up with a stone chip repair kit. It doesn't look too bad it just annoys me so i will be getting that done first!