ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After Some Images for a frame.......

VRS
Just bought a frame for the bedroom, it has three photo slots stacked above each other in landscape and they are 4 3/4 x 6 3/4

looked everywhere for nice frames photos etc, have canvases in some rooms so i'm after some nice piccies that i can put in.

i'm thinking black and white would go with the room better than colour but cant find anything so i was wondering if any of the keen photographers had any nice images i could use?

with the photos being on top of one another i think all three should be the same theme, whether it be outdoor like flowers, grass, trees etc or industrial, city type photos

any help is greatly appreciated guys

andy

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
A set of Monkeys :D Could re crop/make em B/w :p

2891190244_324633667f_b.jpg

2890345605_28310df49d_b.jpg

2890328973_c7bb27dbdc_b.jpg

Some of lovely Coventry ;)

2890546704_57b11a26e1_b.jpg

2890553148_22c64c54ca_b.jpg

Sure if you are more specific (spelling) Between the CS photographers something could be but together

2889719217_33c78be017_b.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
I've got some that you could use if you like Andy? Planes from Fairford, cars from CS meets/FCS/Oulton Park, seascapes from Anglesey, animals from Chester Zoo etc.

Are you sure it's 4 3/4 x 6 3/4? I've got 4 x 6 photo paper which I thought was the standard size?

Might be worth giving ukaskew a shout, he's taken a lot of photos that look great on the wall.

VRS
I've got some that you could use if you like Andy? Planes from Fairford, cars from CS meets/FCS/Oulton Park, seascapes from Anglesey, animals from Chester Zoo etc.

Are you sure it's 4 3/4 x 6 3/4? I've got 4 x 6 photo paper which I thought was the standard size?

Might be worth giving ukaskew a shout, he's taken a lot of photos that look great on the wall.

aup mate yeah i was confused by the sizing but it was from ikea ;) lol

i can always resize or trim/crop images so the size isnt a worry

if you can post a few seascapes fella they sound interesting :D im tempted by cars etc but that may be a bit too ladish of me haha

VRS
Sure if you are more specific (spelling) Between the CS photographers something could be but together

cracking pics fella

well its for my bedroom, got a light wooden floor, chalk walls, and chocolate/mocha bedsheets and headboard etc

got some silver handles etc so went for a silver framed photo frame

think black and white would suit the room better than colour

as for images i suppose its pics that would fit in with a bedroom kinda feel so i thought maybe nature type pics, water, beach sea etc, or possibly some sort of urban images

andy

Ian

Focus TDCi
aup mate yeah i was confused by the sizing but it was from ikea ;) lol

i can always resize or trim/crop images so the size isnt a worry

if you can post a few seascapes fella they sound interesting :D im tempted by cars etc but that may be a bit too ladish of me haha

Lol, damn Swedes. :)

Seascapes are here mate: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=470112

Got quite a few more too if you're interested, but I'll just need to test what they look like printed as I didn't have my tripod with me so they were all handheld.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeah no worries bud, as long as you don't go sending them out to every man and his dog. :p I'm planning to go back with the tripod etc at some point anyway.

I'll send you some across tomorrow if you don't mind waiting?

VRS
Yeah no worries bud, as long as you don't go sending them out to every man and his dog. :p I'm planning to go back with the tripod etc at some point anyway.

I'll send you some across tomorrow if you don't mind waiting?

thats great cheers mate, and yea will just be getting a few printed out for my frame, no public events ;)

VRS
just another thought the frame will fit a 20 inch tall by 9 inch wide piccy so could put a big one in if anyone has pics in that sort of scale ie tall and thin lol

I don't really have much else dude, not on a 'theme'

I have a few more animal ones, but that one^^ is probs my best..

3781085777_423c90e283.jpg

VRS
excellent photos guys, i need to have a good think about what kinda theme i want then i will pester you all some more for high res ;) lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
im sure if you have a theme in mind we could all get some photos for it, might actualy give me some motiviation haha.

Havnt touched my camera for 2 months :(