ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Headunit in Clio 197

sw1

Clio 172
Hi All,

Juts ordered the new super duper Alpine IPOD headunit that's just been released, I previously changed the headunit on my 172.

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=iDA-X001

Had a couple of questions:

Previously I had to purchase the Incartec stereo and remote connectors to get the display and stereo stalk to work, do these same one's work in the 197? i.e. is it the same connectors.

Also I noticed when I went to fit a pioneer unit into my 197, that the headunit in the renault wasn't the standard after market size, I have seen a post on caraudiodirect that the new megane fascia adaptor fits. They look the same. Apprently the other person that said this has a new shape Clio.

Da

Less
question 1, no there isn't an adaptor available (cheaply) as of yet, even the 2005+ Clio 182's are struggling for the adaptors, believe me!

question 2, yes AFAIK they're the same.