ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aftermarket hub - clarification

Right, i know this has been covered, litrally tens of times, but just want to double check and get a definite answer before i press the button on an order.

when fitting a aftermarket wheel / boss the two slots that are on the steering column for the esp control thingy, how does this work with the new boss in place? i know all about the reisistors etc for the airbag light but this is confusing me as i've read a couple of threads saying different things.

what do i need to do to it to not affect the esp??

thanks and apologies for bringing up a thread on something thats already been asked :eek:

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
The momo boss I had when I put mine on had 2 lugs on the side of it that fitted in the gaps in the plastic ring left when you took the old wheel off. This was on a cup packed 182.

I remember reading an old thread that said if you had a boss without them you should put 2 screws through the new boss to line up with the slots.

I don't know if this is correct or not because my boss had them.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The new boss fits into the slots. If you need a boss, I've got one you could buy, it's a momo one, was the incorrect one for my car (Ph1).