ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Recaro's and Airbag light

3000GT & RB 182
When i went to testdrive my new 182 before i bought it a month ago the service and airbag light were on, and the salesman said he'd get it sorted before i'd pick up the car a few days later, which he did.

Que to a few days ago when we had passengers in the back and had to move the front seats (recaro's, added by Deb after the car was bought) and we initially struggled a bit to get the seat back in place, it kept moving and wouldn't click in untill my other half sat down in it and tried for a while.

Then yesterday during driving there was a small click and her chair moved back a little bit, and the service and airbag light came on again.

100_0023.jpg

Where do i look for the wiring, and what am i actually looking out for to find the problem ?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Under the seat- the Seat wires into the loom that comes out of the carpet- the wiring is more than likely loose creating an open circuit ( or corroded connectors)

Make sure you take the battery connectors off if you are undoing wiring.

S