ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Aftermarket Speaker Wires & Colours" Guide

  • Thread starter Thread starter al
  • Start date Start date

al

Car  ST on the way...
Has anyone actually checked/done this?

Which MK/PH is it for?

I did mine yesterday and TBH they didn't match up :S

MK2 PH3.
 
Edde do you fancy a job ?? I need my standard head unit put back in my car along with a cd changer (if I get one) I will pay you :) drop me a pm if you can do this please

Sorry for the off topic Al
 
Lol, hijack away Marie ;)

Back on topic though.

Heres a guide for the speaker wires and their colours.

Front LH Speaker

Beige: Positive
Pink: Negative

Front RH Speaker

Beige: Positive
Pink: Negative

Rear LH Speaker

Beige: Positive
Pink: Negative

Rear RH Speaker

Brown: Positive
Green: Negative

I was meaning that the above doesn't match up.
 
they change colours when they get through the door connectors. ill check the diagrams in a bit for the colours
 
Cheers jon :)

As an example my drivers side rear wires were beige and brown :S lol

I've kinda just guessed for the time being and have done it by ear but they don't sound quite right.
 
Al I've moved this to the ICE section, incase there's someone here that can help that doesn't visit the forum questions area!

Let us know how you get on and if the guide needs revising. :)
 
Back
Top