ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aftermarket steering wheel on the 200 cup

Clio Sport 200 Cup
Anyone done theres? Looking at doing this next week. Anything i should know about before doing this?

I put a sabelt on my old 182 and can remember needing a different indicator stalk.

Just looking for a simple general breakdown of whats needed and price etc.

Probs be a leather OMP wheel i buy. Which boss will i need?

Any links would be appreciated

Thanks

Clio Sport 200 Cup
Anyone done theres? Looking at doing this next week. Anything i should know about before doing this?

I put a sabelt on my old 182 and can remember needing a different indicator stalk.

Just looking for a simple general breakdown of whats needed and price etc.

Probs be a leather OMP wheel i buy. Which boss will i need?

Any links would be appreciated

Thanks
32cm Leather Flat Steering Wheel Yellow Stitch Fit for MOMO hub For OMP Boss kit | eBay

this is the one im wanting on

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
197 steeing wheels fit on a 182 so I'd imagine the same hardware for aftermarket wheels works on both too. I expect you'll need a wheel with a horn push though as there's no stalk horn on the mk3.

NBG182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF
How much are they mate?? I'd prefer a propper one

They start around 90 quid and go up from there. Buy from a genuine Motorsport retailer (e.g. demon tweaks, or I'm sure many of the traders on here) to ensure you don't get a fake.

I'm not certain about 200's, but I do know that the OMP bosses for the 172/182 are not actually compatible with the steering angle sensor or indicator self cancel. The MOMO bosses are much better.

Clio Sport 200 Cup
Hear you guys loud and clear. I want the real thing and will pay for it plus the boss. Just not done a 200 before so need to know for sure if anything else needs doing with the indicator stalk and horn etc.