ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Xenons

Volvo S60 D5

I really like Xenon lights, but at £800 thought they were a bit expensive for an optional extra on the Dynamique. With all this talk of Xenons, how easy would it be to retrofit a set of Clio Xenon headlighs such as those on eBay to a non Xenoned Clio?

Is it a straight swap jobbie? Or does wiring need to be changed?

Clio1400

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

really not worth it mate. do a search there was a thread not long ago bout this. would cost a fair bit IIRC!

VaVa

In excess of £1200. And thats being optimistic... loom alterations, plus they have a self levelling mechanism and require washer jets iirc..

Next best thing is to get some different blue lamps....

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 20 March 2004

In excess of £1200. And thats being optimistic... loom alterations, plus they have a self levelling mechanism and require washer jets iirc..

Next best thing is to get some different blue lamps....

Nah, if its gonna be that much I wont bother! Didnt realise it was as complex as all that! Im sure I could find far better places to put min £1200 ;)

Cheers!

Clio1400

Get some of those 50% uprated bulbs much better Im thinking of changing all my other lights ie main beam for uprated one as the normal ones seem to give up fast enough.