ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tidy, if you went to Arnold Clark in Livingston Stevo I could probably get you a discount and they'll move the car for you. ;)

Great machine and a decent price mate.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
colour looks much much better in the flesh.

the reg vary vauxhall garage few meters down the road from it also has a white 200 with white speedlines dunno any details on it though just noticed it tonight

225 Cup & Williams
Had a look today at the 200and it was a bit manky. They've not had it in long so they've not had time to valet it according to the salesman. Looked nice though the recaros are s**t hot feel more supportive than trendlines. Has 200.net stickers on the rear windows so going to see if anyone on there knows anything about it. Going back down on Tuesday for a test drive see how it feels compared to my ph1.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
What was the reg HV09 or HY09 or H(something)09?

If so that'll be Chaz's old ex press car.

225 Cup & Williams
I can't remember noddie I'll have a look on Tuesday. It has a 200.net sticker in the window though so it must be known over on that forum. Who is Chaz btw?

225 Cup & Williams
Well turns out it is the car you guys have mentioned above lol I'll be avoiding it. Cheers for the heads up.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Loller! I'm sure they will sell it soon. Not one of my mates uses forums on the internet, they see nice car, they buy it.

225 Cup & Williams
Yeah they have it sitting on the front forecourt for everyone to see. I'm sure some unassuming poor guy will buy it and have nothing but problems. Have to admit though it drive fine apart from having a big flat spot from 1.5k - 4k rpm maybe thats because of the mahoosive k&n cone filter on it lol. Rocker cover was cover in oil spray too. Body work wise it was spot on I couldn't see any marks on the paint or the wheels either.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'm sure Chaz had the centre section of the exhaust removed so that might explain the mahoosive flatspot?

225 Cup & Williams
The exhaust wasnt loud at all if it's had the centre section removed sounded alright for a standard system though.

225 Cup & Williams
It's got a nurburgring sticker on the boot, k&n stickers on bother rear quarter pillars, green Renault sport stickers on the wheels and race flag stickers above the indicators. Don't know if it was the previous owner that put them on.