ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG Ultra Deep Shine is it that bad?

Clio 182
Hi all

Recently had a clear out of my car cleaning cupboard and decided I need to use up my current stock rather than keep buying new products - I had 2 unopened bottles of SRP, 2 AG interior shampoo and 2 CG citrus wash! :) I forget what i've already bought.

Anyway, found a bottle of AG UDS, which I bought when it was released a few years back, then didn't bother to use as heard poor reviews on it. Is it that bad? Also, is this a polish/wax combo?

Thanks
Stu

Mito Sportiva 135
Think its a combo of SRP and EGP, so basically a one step fine polish with fillers and sealant. Don't think anyone says its bad, just works better doing SRP and EGP as separate steps.

106 GTi
It is a pain on and off. It is not designed to be topped with EGP so your limited durability wise with it. It fills defects rather than corrects, has little or no correctional abilitys. I used mine once ...

Clio 182
It is a pain on and off. It is not designed to be topped with EGP so your limited durability wise with it. It fills defects rather than corrects, has little or no correctional abilitys. I used mine once ...

Cheers Rich, I think that says it all :)