ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

age and insurance

Whats the age of all you clio drivers and what insurance you paying?

Im 23 and I pay £900 with the only mods being lowered and new wheels.

Im 23 and I pay the same as you, but that was based on when I was 22. Im about to have to renew and best quote is £650 fully comp (£800 with protected NCD). I have 4 years NCB now but had 3 years when I took out the 900 policy.

21, £1100, fully comp on a 1.6 16v 2002

only mods at the moment is the sub,amp,h/u ; getting alloys soon hopefully, so will declare that next time round. this is the first car thats been mine, ie, me having the policy and owning it.

172, Tiguan

Im 22, Clio Mk3 Dci (51 plate), 5 years NCB, insured through Reno, £380

Theyve quoted approx £750 a year for a new Cup in Sept.

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Im paying £1024 fully comp, NCB gauarantee, No excess, All drivers, £222 stereo cover, £518 wheels cover, Cell phone included in cover too

Im 27 btw

Quote: Originally posted by defusionx on 13 June 2003

Sport172, I live in Wokingham so just down the road, Im with www.elephant.co.uk
Ill getting ripped, better start making some phone calls :eek:

Im 20, insured under my parents name on my cup for £1200. Thats with tescos. Gotta get a tiny engined car and insure that to get my no claims up now...

Monaco 172

im 18 and my insurance is.......wait for it..........free!!!!

thanks to renault i bought a £10,000 clio and saved £1,800 (my best quote on a 1.2 16v clio) on insurance

clio sport mk1 golf

i asked for a quote on a mk1 172, just standard, qouted £400 fully comp. with budget. I have an advanced driving license too and 6 years no cliams. thought that was good other than i cant afford the car at the minute.

hmmm i just turned 18 and am bit scared, ive put about (this time in 3 weeks) 5k into the car, everything from audio to bodykit/exhaust, if i declare all that im in trouble, or do you think the onyl thing that will change it is the exhaust? a quad exhaust :))

paying 713 fully comp with hic and im 19 and its got wheels backbox mailto:k@n">k@n and lowering springs which i think is damm good

25,x reg mk1 172, 3 points speeding, car not garaged, 6 yrs ncb £695 fully comp with wife on policy. direct line,others quoting double that,tesco about £20 more.