ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Agreed value Policies from Greenlight Insurance

Ford Mustang 5.0
Just to let you guys know we are now able to offer agreed value policies on highly modified cars.

The agreed value option is free of charge but the insurers will require a breakdown of modification costs along with 5 photographs of the vehicle (digital camera pictures are fine).

After a review of the supplied documents a valuation amount will then be confirmed for your acceptance.

If anyone would like to receive a quotation please contact me on 01277 263030 or input a quote on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Neil is there an agelimit for greenlight? And is there more of a hit on young drivers with mods that older.

Next yr i'll be starting a new policy on my current car (172) i'll be 21 0NBC? what figure am i looking at from greenlight. Most figures i've got are around the 1400£ mark.

Ali

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
IIRC the age limit with them was 21 when i last enquired

Mines due next month, so expect a call from me soon :)

Ford Mustang 5.0
Ali said:
Neil is there an agelimit for greenlight? And is there more of a hit on young drivers with mods that older.

Next yr i'll be starting a new policy on my current car (172) i'll be 21 0NBC? what figure am i looking at from greenlight. Most figures i've got are around the 1400£ mark.

Ali

No we don't charge more for mods depending on drivers age.

Unfortunately we need a minimum of 1 years NCB. With 1 years NCB you would be looking in the region of £950 fully comprehensive

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Maz

LY 200
Neil,

I am still waiting for my quote I did on-line how long does it usually take ??

Marie :)

Ford Mustang 5.0
Maz said:
Neil,

I am still waiting for my quote I did on-line how long does it usually take ??

Marie :)

Replies are done during working hours. It should take a maximum of 24 hours to receive a quote (replies are not not done on weekends so prices would be handled first thing monday)

All quotations are up to date at the moment so it may be a case that we could quote for your circumstances (you would of received an e-mail explaining the reason) If you PM your full names and address I'll look at the database.

Regards
Neil

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
neil@greenlightinsurance said:
No we don't charge more for mods depending on drivers age.

Unfortunately we need a minimum of 1 years NCB. With 1 years NCB you would be looking in the region of £950 fully comprehensive

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Thats very good. Don't suppose PAss plus counts as one yr's NCB does it?

Maz

LY 200
neil@greenlightinsurance said:
Replies are done during working hours. It should take a maximum of 24 hours to receive a quote (replies are not not done on weekends so prices would be handled first thing monday)

All quotations are up to date at the moment so it may be a case that we could quote for your circumstances (you would of received an e-mail explaining the reason) If you PM your full names and address I'll look at the database.

Regards
Neil

PM sent Neil

Marie :D

1.5dci
Any change of policy on insuring cars in the Manchester area, or is it still the northern Beiruit :mad:

Insurance makes me mad :evil:

Ford Mustang 5.0
Maz said:
PM sent Neil

Marie :D

Checked our records we did send you a reply on the 6th March to your hotmail account.

Hotmail may of mistaken our reply for spam so please check your spam folder.

I have re-sent the price details to make sure.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight