ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AHD's and my new 182

Ford Focus ST2
here is the first photo of the car, its still at the show room picking it up this friday (cant wait :cool:)!!!

Does anyone know the renault colour name? (been told its a limited edition and only a few of this colour where made?????)

Here she is

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• DSC001892.jpg
    DSC001892.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 248
  Ford Focus ST2
lol i dont know!!!! all i was told "its a limited edition yellow" LOL

I love the colour, and it has window tints as standard!!

I did not know you could get window tints as standard tho ???

'18 Megane dci
Nice motor, not many around in that colour. :approve:

Was a special order id colour iirc, pricey!

Ford Focus ST2
so would the window tints be standard, because no one only renault have owned the car!

Ford Focus ST2
so if its done at the factory then it well be legal. they looked a little dark when i looked today!

106 GTi
Very nice, wish i ordered that colour when I brought mine so much now. Enjoy it.

They parked it close enough to the new clio next to it!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
wouldn't have said the tints were factory fit though....

love that colour :)

Chocolate Bar™
jay said:
a very sexual colour!

hoping to change mine for a liquid yellow.................v6 *wishes*

but you wouldnt get it in the garage :)

car looks minty, and i love that colour in the flesh. have seen a few clios that are totally standard with heavily tinted rear windows, so may be a renault option.

1998 BMW e46 323i
yeah, liquid yellow is lush. Have seen just the one 172 in that colour on a sunny day in St Helens back in the summer. Made my pearl black 172 feel a bit drab!!!!

I like my dark-skinned french tart, but liquid yellow is just cool as fook 'in the flesh' so to speak.

ENJOY AWAY!!! Just go easy, there isn't a lot of grip on the roads right now... Wouldn't want to understeer or lift-off oversteer into a hedge like a shmuck!!!!

Ford Focus ST2
i well be taking it very easy to start with, goig for a 1.4 103bhp to a 2.0 182 bhp!!! i would guess that there drive very differently! so i well get used to it first and wait for the better weather!

Thanks for the great commants you guys have made, i well post more when i get it with a better camera!!!!!

p.s sorry if my spelling is little out!!!