ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ahhh HELP!! CORSA :(

Revels Mum & Sister

Am having to drive my GF Corsa sport at the moment. As my Valver has had a turn for the worst. One good thing has come from this though made me realise how much I miss my car :(

Earlier was behind on a main road (2 lanes) a pug 205 GTi (1.6) and a Mk3 Golf GTi. Put my foot down and thought sh*te am in a Corsa DOHHHHHHHH. Was dreaming about showing them whats what in the 16V

Made me sad now :(

WANT MY CAR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

Before anyone says the Corsa aint too bad. Just not my cup of tea. USed to own a Nova GTE and the corsa is like a Nova with power steering and a facelift.

Oppps Hang on it is!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hehe me too mate, but im still in a clio, only a 1.4 though. Mines been off the road for 7 weeks, but is ready this week. I spend my whole journeys daydreaming about deing in my car. Especially when a quick racing opportunity is possible.

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah rite mine has been gone since Friday evening.

Only 3 days but going to be about another week or so before I get her back. Fingers crossed!!

Whys yours been away for so long mate?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

cam belt tensioner seized causing cam belt to snap, then 2 weeks deciding what to do apart from get it back to standard form, then 2 weeks sorting bits out and 3 weeks to rebuild the engine gearbox and fit all the nice new bits.

Havent even driven it with the new leather in yet... :-(