ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ahhh HELP!! CORSA :(

Revels Mum & Sister

Am having to drive my GF Corsa sport at the moment. As my Valver has had a turn for the worst. One good thing has come from this though made me realise how much I miss my car :(

Earlier was behind on a main road (2 lanes) a pug 205 GTi (1.6) and a Mk3 Golf GTi. Put my foot down and thought sh*te am in a Corsa DOHHHHHHHH. Was dreaming about showing them whats what in the 16V

Made me sad now :(

WANT MY CAR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

Before anyone says the Corsa aint too bad. Just not my cup of tea. USed to own a Nova GTE and the corsa is like a Nova with power steering and a facelift.

Oppps Hang on it is!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hehe me too mate, but im still in a clio, only a 1.4 though. Mines been off the road for 7 weeks, but is ready this week. I spend my whole journeys daydreaming about deing in my car. Especially when a quick racing opportunity is possible.

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah rite mine has been gone since Friday evening.

Only 3 days but going to be about another week or so before I get her back. Fingers crossed!!

Whys yours been away for so long mate?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

cam belt tensioner seized causing cam belt to snap, then 2 weeks deciding what to do apart from get it back to standard form, then 2 weeks sorting bits out and 3 weeks to rebuild the engine gearbox and fit all the nice new bits.

Havent even driven it with the new leather in yet... :-(