ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air bag light again ( rear inertia wheel)

Hi I have the air bag light on and have read it with clip and it says drivers and passengers rear inertia wheel fault ?
The car has recaro seats added and the wiring under the seat is a mess but the light has only just come on I have taken all the tape off and the wires to the seat tensioner and position sensor are connected but the rest are not should any of these be connected to feed the inertia wheels or any way I can remove the wires to these and programs it out ? I assume it is meaning the set up that tightens the inertia seat belts but not rear seats just front seats

Attachments

• A958C076-4F1C-47D1-8A9E-5F87EC6FF1C4.jpeg
    A958C076-4F1C-47D1-8A9E-5F87EC6FF1C4.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 71

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
You should just be able to disable them with clip. You can do it on the RS tuner. I think aslong as they aren't connected up, when you switch them off the light will go out

You should just be able to disable them with clip. You can do it on the RS tuner. I think aslong as they aren't connected up, when you switch them off the light will go out
Thanks so you think if I unplug the inertia reel pre tensioners then they should switch off with clip