ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air bag light.....

Black/gold ff 182
I put the key in the passenger side air bag on/off lock in the door card the other day (just fiddling about) now the airbag/service light is on and won't go off....any ideas why? I've read the threads about the light coming on but it's uaually a fault,and this seems to be because of what I've done,tried faffing with the wires under the passenger seat, but nothing!

Is it one of those things that might reset if you disconnect the battery for half hour to 'hard reset' everything?

(not sure if that will require a radio code afterwards etc...)

Black/gold ff 182
Ok, so I disconnected the battery for half an hour and nothing, so I looked under the drivers seat and found a large black connector that had become totally disconnected! Plugged it back in and the lights have gone off :smile: which Is good as it's going for it's mot tomorrow and it wouldn't have passed with the light on!