ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Con question...

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I have had my 53 plate 172 for over 3 years now and have never had the air con topped up, I would imagine it never has been since it was made in 2003.

The air that comes out is still fairly cool and I don’t really have a problem with it but I just wondered if you think it would be even better if it was topped up. Im surprised how cold it actually is at the moment so would you even bother paying the money or would you recommend it being done just out of principle and to help the system to run better?

Quick fit do it for £45 so sounds like a good deal to me.

172 phII
I have had my 53 plate 172 for over 3 years now and have never had the air con topped up, I would imagine it never has been since it was made in 2003.

The air that comes out is still fairly cool and I don’t really have a problem with it but I just wondered if you think it would be even better if it was topped up. Im surprised how cold it actually is at the moment so would you even bother paying the money or would you recommend it being done just out of principle and to help the system to run better?

Quick fit do it for £45 so sounds like a good deal to me.

Do it. Ull notice the difference. I did it when my 172 was 5 y.o.