ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Conditioning Problems

Clio 182 Turbo
I have a Clio sPORT 182 on a 04 plate, there is power to the digital interface and i can change the temp and fan power, but there is not air being blown out of the vents, also when im driving and i turn the temp up the is a slight bit of air wistling through the vents at the right temp but jus know power behind it, any ideas??

Clio 182 Turbo
deffo not fuse, i used a amp meter and ther is deff power to the fan but no power so i think it maight be the fan motor!

Focus RS mk1
its the resistor pack, very common issue. under the scuttle panel on the drivers side, held in by 2 small screws and has a big plug going to it. just to warn you these are expensive brand new from renault, might be worth trying cliospares

DMS

A thirsty 172
Definitely the resistor pack. I've had to replace mine twice! Exactly the same problem you're having both times.