ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air filter for 1.2 8v

clio 1.2 8v
can anyone help me, managed to blag a ktec filter off my mate but, its just the filter with no brackets or anything. where abouts should i fit this? do i just put it on the intake pipe and take the other filter off? help im so confused :(

heres a pic of my engine if this helps
Image077.jpg

thanks, nath

None
If its just a panel filer - put it in the airbox. If its for an induction kit you will need the other parts and maybe some instructions. You will lose power on that engine tho if you use an induction kit

None
Basically the induction kit would connect to the pipe that goes from the airbox into the engine bit. You the the top of the airbox where the plug is. The induction kit goes into a pipe where the pipe ends on the engine bit if you know what I mean lol. I dont have any paint progs atm to be able to show you

clio 1.2 8v
Maxx said:
If its just a panel filer - put it in the airbox. If its for an induction kit you will need the other parts and maybe some instructions. You will lose power on that engine tho if you use an induction kit

why do you think i will lose power if i fit one? i cant afford to lose anymore lol