ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air filter/ Problem 1.5dci 100bhp

clio dci 100
Ayup lads so Bought a ram air for the 1.5dci 100bhp clio Now i noticed when i removed the stock air filter there was 2 wires one which is Maf sensor and another one that was connected to the back of the stock air filter at the back, So im abit confused to what that is, anyway connected the maf sensor and put the ram air on, turned ignition on and theres a glow plug light with some little lines showing in orange on the dashboard, so i thought i would connect the old stock air filter box back on aswell to see if it removed the dashboard glow plug lights and it did anyone no away around this changed plenty on air filters but never had 2 wires only had maf sensor wire ? i post some pics below as to the wire im on about. any help be great.

Attachments

• MAF1 (1).jpg
    MAF1 (1).jpg
    793.7 KB · Views: 82
  • MAF1 (2).jpg
    MAF1 (2).jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 72