ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air filter

clio grande rn
Hi All.
Just noticed that the air filter plastic cover is held together via a plastic tie wire, (very loose) would this be part of the cause of lack of full acceleration, seem a bit slow to pick up at present, clio 1.2 grand, I know these are not the most powerfull cars about, but i think i should be getting better acceleration.
Thanks for any replies.:dapprove:

clio grande rn
Take it to pieces maybe the filters never been changed.
Cheers edde.
The problem is I may need a new air box cover as I said, cause i dont think this one will fit back together, all the clips are broke, anyone know how much a new one of these would cost, or a scrap one maybe!.:eek:

Take it to pieces maybe the filters never been changed.
Cheers edde.
The problem is I may need a new air box cover as I said, cause i dont think this one will fit back together, all the clips are broke, anyone know how much a new one of these would cost, or a scrap one maybe!.:eek:

Scrap yards the best idea you could use duck tape etc or somehting to make it work though most likly.