ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air flow meter?

LY R27
someone told me and pointed out a part thats fitted to the air box/intake that meters the emissions or is to do with limiting your torque or something, whatever it is i dont know weather to take it off or not? anyone heard anything about this part? if i can ill take a pic of it to point it out.

LY R27
anyone who buys any chip or performance enhancing engine leads etc needs their heads seen to as they claim to gain more bhp but they actuli cut the amount of air flow to the engine and wreck it.

someone told me and pointed out a part thats fitted to the air box/intake that meters the emissions or is to do with limiting your torque or something, whatever it is i dont know weather to take it off or not? anyone heard anything about this part? if i can ill take a pic of it to point it out.

Acoustic valve, do a search pal cba reapeating what others have said. Probably not much info on the 197 yet though.