ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting ITB's

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I am biting the bullet and going down the route of fitting ITB's to my Ph1. Always wanted them and have the opportunity to do it. Because noise.
Going to do it in stages, like get the rad and that sorted. Then fit the ITB's. Then when the cam belt needs replacing in a few years get some spicier cams put in. Then when the gear box dies get one with an LSD put in.

Getting a shopping list of things to sort the radiator out. The PMS kit seems perfect. Although I found out earlier that you need to lose the air con (gutted as I still wanted to keep that!). Is the PMS air con delete kit the only one to get? As it is out of stock currently (dropped them a message about this, waiting for a reply).

I know I need to sort the slam panel out and fit aero catches too. All the examples I have seen have removed the slam panel, or cut a section out of it. Is that it, just remove or or does any more need adding back in to make it stiffer? And will the plasic grill thing you get on Ph1's also fit? Not the black plastic trim that sits inside the bonnet with the service stickers on but the body coloured part just above the bumper.