ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air fuel ratio

2008 clio 197
Hi chaps

Anyone had any experience with an rstuner?

Done a few data logs and trying to find my air fuel ratio plotted against rpm's what parameter should I be toggling 02 sensor? Which one? Puzzled here lol.

2008 clio 197
Ok mate cheers for clearing that up, just someone who is gonna customise a base map they've given me have said to send them a log of the afr plotted against rpm, either by rolling road or by my rs tuner, narrow band what I'm looking at now show figures way up in the 6-700s so I guess I'm flogging a dead horse here am i?

Just curious if my engine is running too lean or not

I'd go to a reputable tuner. I've had a few in now where people's 'mates' have mapped them and they've been attrocious.

These engines are quite difficult to get right. Certainly unlike stuff like the zetec engine where you can bang loads of advance in and still not get det, where these engines you just have to look at them the wrong way and they'll detonate.