ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag and serv light on

BG182 FF
When I put the ignition on the airbag and serv light is out, however when I start the car and move it less than 3 seconds they come on.... What could be the issue here?

I've wiggled the cables under the seats but seems no different.

Any help and suggestions would be great!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
bad connections to one of the airbag. Likely connections under seats but need to look at codes to find out once and for all

172 cup
I have this on my 172 cup when I slid into a curb! The garage told me it was the passengers seat belt ! But I dunno if any truth in it!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I have this on my 172 cup when I slid into a curb! The garage told me it was the passengers seat belt ! But I dunno if any truth in it!
That could definitely be the problem. The pretensioner in the belt may have fired.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Its usually the cables under the passenger seat due to the seat being moved forwards and backwards more often than the drivers side.