ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag and serv light. That old chestnut.

320td Daily XR2t Toy
Im sure everyone has heard this one before.

Lights been on in my 172 cup since i bought it. I had a crack fiddling with the connectors under both seats a few times. Gave them a clean still not working. So got fed up cracked out the soldering iron and join the correct wires to each other. Still not gone out.

Fiddled with the passenger airbag switch still wont go out. Check the steering wheel connection still nothing.

My horn doesnt work properly which kinda makes think that it might be the steering wheel.

This is really annoying me especially as the light goes out for 2 seconds the comes back on. 2 seconds of thinking ive fixed it. Grrrr.

Any advice would be good

Thanks
James

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
ive done the same ive soldered wires from black plug and the grey one also new airbag ecu after one deplyed but still have the light on i havent got a clue unless i put in on a reader and it says a certain fault or traces wires from ecu to seat and see if its snagged

320td Daily XR2t Toy
I got a bluetooth obd thing but the software i have can only read renault engine faults. Cant pick up the airbag fault.