ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag ECU Unlocking or Resetting?

Clio 172 Ph2
th_VIDEO0012.jpg

Having 'Fun' with an accident damaged clio..... and 3 Airbag ECU's all locked.

Does anyone on here Unlock Airbag ECU's? so the VINs sill match?

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Ph2
I know I've had it done before.... just wanted to see if anyone on here did it.... keeping in the club.

'08 1.2 TCE 5dr
I had mine done today however the car still will not run and the airbag light is still lit despite airbags being replaced.

Anyone from here had anything like this?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
I had mine done today however the car still will not run and the airbag light is still lit despite airbags being replaced.

Anyone from here had anything like this?

Check your seatbelt pre-tensioners mate. If they have gone off the airbag light will stay on. I've got a pair of fronts if you need them as well.

Pm me if your interested.

'08 1.2 TCE 5dr
I don't think they've gone off, they're mounted by like a cable which I assumed would pull into the seat if they went off?

Clio 172 Ph2
Sometimes even after the ecu has been reset you will need to go into in via diagnostics and turn it back on..... have you checked the inertia fuel pump switch?