ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag + Serv

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Intermittent fault with my Clio, light comes on when wheel is about 2 inch off centre to the right, only time it comes on then goes out again. It isn't under seat connectors as they have all been chopped and resistors soldered in. Replaced clockspring anyway as wiper switch was dodgy. No change. Anyone had it before?

Renault Clio DCI 65
Intermittent fault with my Clio, light comes on when wheel is about 2 inch off centre to the right, only time it comes on then goes out again. It isn't under seat connectors as they have all been chopped and resistors soldered in. Replaced clockspring anyway as wiper switch was dodgy. No change. Anyone had it before?

Yeah common problem bud. I had this, it was the switch/connection for the side impact airbag under the passenger seat. I got it coded out, so no need to worry again!

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah common problem bud. I had this, it was the switch/connection for the side impact airbag under the passenger seat. I got it coded out, so no need to worry again!

It isn't. As I said above its already deleted