ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*airbag/service warning lights*

Audi S1
Just went out to my car to pick my bro up... never came on before untill he got in the back..

Ive looked in the manual it says there a problem with the system...can anyone help me or advise me what to do?

It happened all at once it went off when i was driving home but i took my gf home and it came back on :S

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Will probably be a loose connection under one of the front seats for the air bags - mine does it now and then and i wiggle the wires around under the passenger seat and the light goes off.

Audi S1
i looked under my passenger seat i have a CD changer... i wiggled the cables on that and the light went off im assuming these wernt the cables yo u were talking about?

vers le haut doigt milieu
Yeah they where the cables he was talking about. its a common fault and as the connector is shite. best thing to do mate is solder it into place.

Audi S1
it came on again on the way home so as i was in traffic i quickly wiggled it n it went hasnt came back on n i have been out in 3 times now :) cheers

Ian

Focus TDCi
Had this showing up on mine since I changed my seats. Two lessons learnt:

1) Never entrust electrics to your mates and
2) Cut the wires either side of the connector and attach them together directly with crimp connectors, or solder if you're posh. ftw.

:)

Audi S1
ffs this is still happening i have spent like 30 mins moving a cable to see if it disappears... it seems to keep coming back... if i took this 2 a garage would they rape me?

Megane dci 130
ffs this is still happening i have spent like 30 mins moving a cable to see if it disappears... it seems to keep coming back... if i took this 2 a garage would they rape me?

No, all they need to do is cut the block connector out and solder the wires together.

Audi S1
might take a look my self this weekend... i h8 seeing lights which are not ment to be there... on a renault you no it usually means trouble!