ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

airbag wiring loom

clio 172 mk2 phase 1
hi, ive been removing my centre console in my 172 ph1 and came across the seat airbag ecu and wiring, i disconnected my battery and then cut out all the wiring and ecu leaving the hazard bottom; alarm light; cigarette lighter and diagnostics port intact, removed all the wiring from under the seats, reconnected the battery then i went to start the car and it turns over but it wont fire plus ive noticed my indicators and windows dont work anymore

please can someone help me? ps ive tried most of the immobiliser advice on here with no success.

Da

Less
sounds to me like you've removed more than just the airbag computer.
You didn't also remove the UCH behind the dash did you??

Clio sport 182
the injection computer needs the airbag computer (box under centre console) to start as other wise injection computer thinks the vehicle has been in a crash and wont start hence why ur car wont start now

clio 172 mk2 phase 1
I managed to get it started, it was a fuse, the airbag computer is still removed so it obviously doesnt need it to run. thanx guys for your replies anyways.