ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield day 19-11-2006

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Great day, thanks as usual to Clarkie for organising it, and thanks to Chris for the pictures below :)

DSC00963.gif

DSC00961.gif

DSC00960.gif

DSC00959.gif

DSC00958.gif
DSC00957.gif

DSC00956.gif
DSC00955.gif

DSC00954.gif
DSC00953.gif

DSC00951.gif
DSC00950.gif

Hehe, was looking forward to seeing what they would be like as I didn't have a clue what I was doing with that camera! Not too bad I guess.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
lol, i reckon the gearbox in that things prob worth more than my entire car, Awesome bit of kit...

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Hehe, was looking forward to seeing what they would be like as I didn't have a clue what I was doing with that camera! Not too bad I guess.

Better than ive got out of that camera in two years or so lol. Ive obviously edited them in PS and tbh i aint much good with that.

Due to my D50 self-destructing I got a few pictures on my phone as well as the few snaps with Paul's camera above...

111364575-M.jpg

111364581-M.jpg

111364570-M.jpg

111364564-M.jpg

111364561-M.jpg

111364572-M.jpg

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
sorry i couldnt make it guys my car keeps breaking down its comming off the road soon for a full restoration and major engine work should take bout 9months but i'll still be about in a 306 dturbo. looks like it was a realy good day aswell damn it lol some realy good pics as usual

clio v6
yep...shame about the turnout again...

well done to the class winners.
1. freebone
2. paul j
3. blakey

best one yet imo...

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Was great that it was a mixed turn up tho, love going against the Jap machinery.

Evo boys will be very interesting, how they gonna react when a Clio hands them there ass lol

Will be some much better pics along later, someone was using a huge lens worth more than my entire SLR kit, and BluePete and a couple of others were there taking pics as well.

BluePete said:
Just got them up, needed a new thread, quite a few! Chris I love the way you get better composition than me with a camera phone :D

That would be the wide-angle of those things, would need to spend hundreds to get that sort of scope out of an SLR!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Great pics!

viewing each of these threads is making me regret my disision not to have attened!

I hope there's another day on the horizon!

None
Alright guys and girls!

Excellent day! Good to meet you all, and to see a few familiar faces :)

Took over 450 shots, but have deleted about 100 already. I shall pick 15 - 20 of the best ones and touch them up a bit in CS2. Will post some time in the week as matteh said.

I'll post them on my picasa space, under a new album, here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/chuck2k

Watch this space :)

Last edited:
  None
For the Calendar? Add me to msn, Chuck2k@hotmail dot com and ill send it over. I done the V6 rally one already, did that last night, and waited for you to add me?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Alright guys and girls!

Excellent day! Good to meet you all, and to see a few familiar faces :)

Took over 450 shots, but have deleted about 100 already. I shall pick 15 - 20 of the best ones and touch them up a bit in CS2. Will post some time in the week as matteh said.

I'll post them on my picasa space, under a new album, here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/chuck2k

Watch this space :)

Any of my heap greatly appreciated :)

'92 172, Lotus Elise
i'll try and make sure woody gets a good selection.. they probably all look the same to him! :D

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I mean heap in an affectionate way lol

And one day I will drive like the rest of you nutters (also meant in an affectionate way) :approve: