ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield - Official Press Photos!

Vee dub
Did you do the sex wee on bonnet trick when they wernt looking like u said you were going to?

Valver..
TomS said:
Did you do the sex wee on bonnet trick when they wernt looking like u said you were going to?

i left a lil bit of love Pi*s in the back of saners car.. :D :D... i couldnt aim it in the right direction!! :D :D

wow nice pics omar!!:
IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

:D

Markcup: I was suprised how late you were braking, thats where i was loosing time! as i was taking the exact same lines as you! but i deffo enjoyed my near-roll experience on my 1st run lol!!

Markcup: I was suprised how late you were braking, thats where i was loosing time! as i was taking the exact same lines as you! but i deffo enjoyed my near-roll experience on my 1st run lol!!

Clio 197
^^

Thanks for the compliment :)

You can see how the back started to step out a bit there.... you held onto it very well!!

lol i was beggining to perfect how much it slid, after the 1st run i knew it was going to slide, so just decided to make the best of it, and the best part, no tank slapper!

Right guys, just sorted every single photo out and here goes...

http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/Airfield 2006

All in individual folders by forum name if known, nearly everyone has between 3-10 pics and if you click on an image on the right hand side and then click on the "O" at the top of the page you can get a full size pic. Apologies if I've got any names wrong!

Omar
Saner
MarkCup
Rob669
ClioHead
Paul J
Danlp6
ClarkieV6
Acid V6
Nik
Silver V6
Tucks
BMW
Arctic 182
Dave 3141
16VTurboLee
Black V6

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great pics mate.shame about that 172.New bumper me thinks.Did it damage the rediator??

ian

R35 GTR
:eek:Crashed it down to inexperience i think. Looks like it is a new bumper jobby+sideskirt+getting rid of small dent and scratches.

I went round the corner, back end went and turned in to it a bit too far, so i snapped round to the left and spun. Was good fun though! I spun out there twice.