ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Part 4 - Bigger Longer & Uncut.

Mazda MX5 1.8
ooooooooooo cant wait to get home and download that now! (hopefully im in it - i usually manage to avoid every camera........ bit of luck for everyone else!)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Why why why did my car f**k up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finaly got it back today..there has to be another!

Valver..
loved it...lool...great vid pete! fort the begining was awsome! some great shots of the cars to!! he he PMSL at the VTS...i didnt see it happen at the time....:(

Yup all with windows movie maker! pmsl, I'd ask Tucks who took the volvo.. and ukaskew cheers again for the tripod, made a big difference..

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Nice vid Pete, looked like another good day.

So when's the next one clarkie? :D ;) :D

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
PMSL :)
Didnt realise u filmed that last bit.Stripped VTS 'Owned';)
Fooking great vid Pete,Loads of memorys there!

Vee dub
Pete Its crashes after 1 minute each time for me

Any way of getting it in another format or how do i sort it?

Tom

Mazda MX5 1.8
ive managed to compress it down to 22mb (loosing a little size & sound quality) which is a divx avi movie if anyone wants it i could upload it......

Last edited:
  FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
That rocks man!!!

I have an airfield in my village(in the midlands), and me and my mates have always pondered renting it (£90 for the day or something) it looks of similar size and I think you've just convinced us!!!! :D

Top video!

I loved the V6 at the hairpin... was that full-lock? I hear their turning circle is like... 16meters? *shrug* dunno exactly, but I hear its huuuuge.

-Akira

clio v6
Akira2506 said:
That rocks man!!!

I have an airfield in my village(in the midlands), and me and my mates have always pondered renting it (£90 for the day or something) it looks of similar size and I think you've just convinced us!!!! :D
(thats a bargain)

Top video!

I loved the V6 at the hairpin... was that full-lock? I hear their turning circle is like... 16meters? *shrug* dunno exactly, but I hear its huuuuge.

-Akira

i had a mare trying to get round that hairpin....tried to flick the ass-end out....wicked fun!!!

Mazda MX5 1.8
Freebone said:
am gonna need that avi chris please as i can't get this wmv to work.....

i will upload it later - with limited bandwidth ill have to just pm those who cant get the other one to work (down to 21.9mb now minimal change of pic size or sound quality :approve:)

i just hope you dont have any problems playing divx movies now!