ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield video...

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Nice vid Mark :D

You got some good footage, a lot more than I realised. Nice camera work with Freebones valver.

Im overly impressed, infact Im not happy! Its better than my montage! I shall blame that on my lack of memory and the fact I was using a camera!!!!:eek:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Good vid...could have been a bit more action though. Once youve seen one valver wheels youve seen them all...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

when i click on the link it comes up with

aoltemp.html

and says this in the address bar

file:///private/tmp/12285/TemporaryItems/AOLTemp.html

please help someone i really wanna see this vid

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 04 May 2005

Good vid...could have been a bit more action though. Once youve seen one valver wheels youve seen them all...
:oops: Theres only two shots I duplicated though...

Action? Wish there was more, but I spent most of my time queueing, timing or sprinting.

Next time though...

Quote: Originally posted by clarkiev6 on 04 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 04 May 2005Fantastic Vid :)

Some great shots of me :)must edit better next time.........lol

Actually there are alot of my car, 2 starts and atleast 3/4 flashes of it...not as much as yours tho clarkie ;)

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by lifelong 172 on 04 May 2005

GRRRRReat vid mate, wish I was there to be part of it all!!

come next time then...lunner came from birmingham....:eek:

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 04 May 2005 at 12:58pm]

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 04 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Streetcar_nitro on 04 May 2005Like it, can I use it in a compilation for when I do trade stands?[/QUOTE]No disrespect intended but Id prefer it if you didnt.

No, id rather if my car wasnt shown, and its part of the video.

I thoguht i was going pretty well, even wiht all teh argging around i still almost got home on one tank of petrol, 300 miles to £40, guess that will be the sitting at 80 all the way down...even on the A roads, lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

managed to watch it on one of the uni computers, nice work mark

whats that about me cleaning the valver, you cant even tell in those shots....lol

Vee dub

Mark that video is Fantastic!

Shame, Im gutted that wasnt my valver in the vid - Neils looked top tho:D

Well done!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 06 May 2005

wheres niks trip home video?
Ill sort that later, been away at Brands so havent had chance. Its only odd bits from the journey home, ill just stick it all together and get rid of the bumpy bits.