ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alacantra

Mito Sportiva 135
Whats the best weay of protecting the alacantra on the interior of CSs? Sprayed on some Diamond Brite interior protection a while ago, and think CGs have a similar product available now? Some interiors I have seen look really worn out, don't want mine getting like that.

106 GTi
I would be carefull on what you use on it. The manufacuters only recommend wiping it with a a dry cloth, or a damp cloth to clean it.

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Be very very careful with it.
I use alcantara all the time..i'm talkin about the genuine £90 per metre stuff so you gotta treat it right.
The only thing i use to clean alcantara with is another piece of damp alcantara.

When i do a re trim and use it i always make the customer some alcantara cleaning pads to take away..

Gotta be so careful and these do the trick..

Ffi Ffi Gibson

www.gibsonandboyne.com

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool cheers for the link mate. The DB spray I used though has done well so far though, applied it about 5 months ago and still looks natural and has remained clean and colour doesn't seem to have faded.

p.s. That BMW magazine advertised is cool, get it free from work as I work in aftersales development marketing there.... hopefully getting a full time position there and will be looking into geting a 130 coupe when they come out. After sitting in some German metal makes the French look like a car a kids made.

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i just use that junk you get from halfords, in the spray can, with the brush thing on the end. seems to work for me. havne't had any fade, or wear, for 2 years, seats were the same as i got them.

Formally Alex C
A warm damp MF cloth, of an upholstery sponge would be all I'd use..... I agree with Rich and G&B.... Just be careful if you use any products on it...

Cheers.