ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alan's old R27 - Ferniegair, Hamilton (pic)

Tappd'd RS
Parked outside my flat of all places!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 131
  Tappd'd RS
Not sure if it's an upgrade Rory but i've ordered a Focus RS in ultimate green with lux pack 1 and bluetooth / usb. Miles were creeping up on the Scooby and I fancied a change.

Hopefully gonna arrived around November :)

tiTTy & SV650
Not sure if it's an upgrade Rory but i've ordered a Focus RS in ultimate green with lux pack 1 and bluetooth / usb. Miles were creeping up on the Scooby and I fancied a change.

Hopefully gonna arrived around November :)

Nice one, was bound to happen you've had some good test drive time in one eh

Tappd'd RS
Saw the new owner tonight young looking fella.

Probs bought it coz he'd heard how much mad slit the boy Robson used to get.

R27
Good Afternoon all,

Boy Stuart here, cheers for taking such good care of your car Alan, it’s not too shabby!! ;)

There’s no evidence of your back seat legacy as yet, other than the odd looks certain females give the car in passing! lol

Still to get the UV light shown in the back for final inspection!!!

ST
Good Afternoon all,

Boy Stuart here, cheers for taking such good care of your car Alan, it’s not too shabby!! ;)

There’s no evidence of your back seat legacy as yet, other than the odd looks certain females give the car in passing! lol

Still to get the UV light shown in the back for final inspection!!!

Welcome along mate.

Yeah i tried to take car of it as best i could, its pretty tidy.

Hope you're enjoying it.

As to 'back seat legacy'..ha no UV light required jus wait on the smell of fasch is filling your nostrils on a hot day..;)

Kidding btw.

IF you want any info or anything on the car just give me a shout.

Datsun
I was amazed your insurance company never wrote it off after the accident tbh... amazing what they can do nowadays!