ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm beeping on locking/unlocking car.

One beep on unlock of car, 2 beeps on lock of car.

Battery was disconnected then it started doing this, any ideas how to stop it?

Please note that it is not the 3 beeps when you lock it too quickly.

Please helps,
Dan

x

SQ5
My first Ph1 used to do this. There is a way of turning the beeps off by doing something with the battery so I guess you reversed it somehow?!

My first Ph1 used to do this. There is a way of turning the beeps off by doing something with the battery so I guess you reversed it somehow?!

This is what I am guessing I have done, just need to know what to do.

I look like a right bell every time I lock it now, plus the car is loud enough coming home at night then it does high pitched beeping.

Many.
Need to know what model alarm is on it (find the siren, there will be a 4 digit number on it) and then I can try and find instructions for it, to turn off the beeps.

I'll have a look into it too anyway.

Oh, yeah Clip won't do fook all with an aftermarket alarm.

CursedTitanium 182FF
I have had a look for the info and for the life of me can't find it sorry.
The person who may know is edde if they still come on here.

182 Trophy
^^ This works!
For anyone wanting to switch off th alarm beeps on open/close, disconnect your battery's -be terminal, reconnect and then hit the key fob button. Will try to lock and gives a long tone (bonnet open) but then unlock again and you'll be sorted!!
Thanks @dmallett