ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alarm - changing wires round?

clio sport 172 ph2
Hi all, ive read on here on many occasions, that to solve the car going off duing the summer is to swap some wires round, is it the ones in the door? i.e. you open the door up and look at the door pilar and you see the black pin that the door closes onto, is it there that you cnahge these wires around? any ideas? thanks

BMW M135i
Define going off in the summer? Is this when you're leaving the windows down without deactivating the interior sensors?

clio sport 172 ph2
Does it stop it going off if you turn the ultrasonics off?

unfortuantly not, no

on the dash it says the door is open, so ether door or boot, so the alarm goes off becuase of the heat, i heard that something is too sensitive, and if you change the wires around it cures the problem as the sensitivity drops to 20%

clio sport 172 ph2
I have tried to take those door pins out and i cant seem to get them out, i bought some new ones, so i know how they look now, looks like 3 bits i need to push in at the same time to remove?

any suggestions?