ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alarm long shot

BG 182
i had just washed my car at work and was "warming" it up before driving whilst i changed out of my work boots i then drove the car maybe 100m outside of my workshop door, locked the car (i need my car keys to close and lock the electric shutter door at work) came back to my car unlocked it (normally it beeps, this time it didnt but i thought nothing of it) and for some odd unknown reason my after market alarm didnt want to turn itself off i ended up disconnecting the battery for a min or 2 and since then its been working fine again i.e beeping to indicate its locked and 2 beeps for unlock. note i did not fit this alarm it was on the car when i bought it, i have no "booklet" on it or any info for that matter what im asking is on the off chance of this 1 picture has anyone any hint of a clue as to what make and model this is and how id go about maybe aquiring a "turn off" code. unfortunatly i dont have the number of the guy i bought it off anymore i dont think (i will have a look). cheers for taking the time to read this ha ha.

D98BE57D-B6C4-421F-8C2B-470B9F685869-647-00000133F85BA051.jpg