ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm Problem!! Please help me!

I have a 1.6 RXE 1999.. My alarm tonight wont stop going off!! I have had to disconnect the battery so it will stop going off.

Even when the engine is running and im driving the car the alarm is still going crazy!!

My remote locking key has broken but im not sure if it is anything to do with this as the car wont start without the little board inside the key.

Soon as i connect the battery back up the alarm goes off again!! I try pressing the lock doors button inside the car but that doesnt stop it!

What should i do im getting a really bad headache listening to it!!

Please Help :(

BMW M135i
If it works like the standard cobra alarm on the 172, if you turn the key to the run position as soon as the immobisiler disarms the alarm stops.

Ultra Red Clio 197
your not the only one with alarm problems tonight! Im just back from being called out to work because the alarm was goin off! but I get to go home an hour early tomorrow because of it! hope you get it sorted pal!