ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm Recommendations

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

I am thinking about getting an alarm fitted in my Clio. But wanted to know which ones are good, and which ones are naft.

Also what kind of figure will I be looking at - including fitting?

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Where you based? Take it to a audio and security place and have a word with one of them?

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Am based in Bristol. Problem in trying to get the bloody time off work to do it :mad:

Any idea on how much I am looking at?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

people sl*g cliffords saying they are sh*t etc, if u have them installed correctly you wont have ANY problems, i have clifford and its never gone wrong once ! you can have loads of extras fitted on which some invalidate the cat rating so be carefull... i paid 350 for my concept 300 which they have now stopped making, what ever you do, DONT use gap security ! they will bed u over and rape u for the money and do a shcoking job on installation ! and then they charge you 150 quid a year to check it again and prob f**k somthing else up in the process !

btw this thread should be in interior ice and security

oh and if your from bizzol, look through the yellow pages pleanty of installers round your way, if you speak to them and they say we dont fit clifford they are sh*t, it pretty much means they are to stupid to do so, find a company that is unbiased as to what products it uses and you will be safe... unless they are some joker who is just blagging lol

ST

Toad or clifford IMO.

I have a Toad AI606 on my dynamique.....i think its pretty good, never had a false alarm and i know it works as was jacking the car up one day and it started going off as ive got the tilt sensors fitted and id forgot to disarm the alarm before i started jacking it up DUH!