ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm Systems

LY R26
What aftermarket alarms do you have?

i used to have the viper one, since the area my gf lives in 3 cars have been stolen in the past week getting a bit twitchy and dont really trust the standard Renault one.

What would you recommend?

Thinking about either a Clifford or Signum?

Advice would be greatly appreciated

Fiesta ST3
go for Toad Ai606 Cat1 mate

you pay more for bling with clifford but the toad is rock solid, will cos you about £200 fitted from professional fitter with signed certificate.

Remember, these are just deterrents, if a thief wants your car he will take no matter what. We just have to make it harder for them to do so!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
PM Missing Link on here Darren, the guy has his own auto electronics business and is sound as a pound!

:)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I've got an Autowatch Clam 375 Cat 2-1.

Never given me any problems. Thankfully, never been tested by others *touch wood it won't*, but when I've tested it, it's been perfect. Also doesn't go off if you dis-arm and open the door instantly like standard alarms. I have mine encoded with original keys too, no extra fobs. Around £200/250 professionally fitted with certificate last time I checked.

Clio 182
I've got the Sigma 'S' series in mine, again no problems and hasn't been purposely set off. But it works, always get reminded when I've left me windows open :D

It came with the car, have got a sales and installation receipt which I'll dig out when I get home :)