ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm: Toad Ai606

So i fancy having an alarm fitted and stumbled across the Toad Ai606 alarm system, which seems pretty popular.

Have had a mooch on here for alarm fitters and some guy called Barry at safe n sound keeps popping up. All the contact details etc lead to no where this guy is like unicorn s**t.

Can anyone recommend an installer/fitter in the midlands area or a fitter willing to travel?

Anyone used these who are located in stafford got a good price of £199 fitted in workshop.

http://www.secureacar.co.uk/gm/5/Home

Thanks in advance

Cheers young Adam;)

Yep it seems old but one of the most popular system on the market.

I hate looking for things like this, too much choice:(

Last edited:

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
I had one of these on my previous car, it had one of those annoying proximity sensors that would beep if someone walked past! Very loud alarm though!!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Wow do they still make the Ai606? I had one fitted to a VW Corrado in 2003! lol

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I have one still, had it fitted 2007 and still working lovely simple alarm, does exactly what it says on the tin and during setup you can make sure installer turns off the crap you don't want like the proximity beeps etc. that's what I did