ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toad Alarm ai606

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
I am looking for a new alarm for my clio.

My car has allready one fitted. God knows what it is but it is an addon to the immobiliser the car has as i can open it with the key fob.

I have no problems with it.

I have recently bought a toad window closure module for next to nothing and i was thinking of upgrading the rest to a toad system.

What are your sugestions?

Anyone has one going cheap? I am interested in addon modules as well. (idealy new but used ones could do)

Do I need a special adaptor for the clio? I know some cars use CAN bus technology and need one. What is the case with out clios?

Any help much appreciated.

LY R26 #288
I had one on my old punto, with the proximity sensors. Pretty good alarm for the money, and the proximity sensors work well when their set up right!.

I had to hard wire it into the punto, I dont know what the case is with a clio.

Infact Ive still got the alarm, box, proximity add on, instructions etc and I might be interested in selling.