ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm Wiring Clio 2001

Clio 1.4 16v Alize
Hello .
Does anyone have a diagram or such so i can fit a proper car alarm to my clio . Im looking for locations of Indicators, locking , ect .

Would be appreciated .

G

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
well, in my old car I fitted an Alarm, I used a multimeter to probe for the locations but I took the indicators from the stalk connection, the locking from the centre console button, the ignition from well....the ignition :p the live feed from a distro block.

boot popper, rear boot sensor, from the loom that runs down the right hand side of the car. It's easiest just to stick a multimeter on the location and probe for a voltage fluctuation when doing said task i.e. indicators applied look for the wire pulsing 12v at the same rate of the indicators. Failing that Haynes FTW. You can probably find a haynes on newsbin.