ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ALARM

Silver 182 F/F

Does anyone know what brand alarm Reno fit to 182s is it one of their own or aftermarket one.Would look at mine but its in for repairs at moment.

182 w/busted splitter :-(

Hi mate,

According to the documentation I have with my 182 (manufactured early 05) the model is a "Renault Premier Alarm 8268/B"

If you need this for insurance, I just quoted this model to my insurer (Direct Line) and they knew what it was?

HTH!

Silver 182 F/F

Yeah ive got that document but i wondered if they where same has a aftermarket alarm,its just that i want to know about adding a tilt sensor.Thanks,and Reno arent that clued up.

LY V6 with Recaros

I was thinking of adding the tilt sensor too, how much would that cost? On my boyfriends Megane, he had a Cobra alarm, but the windows closed automatically when arming the car, can this be added too?

Silver 182 F/F

My local ICE dealer said he could probably add a tilt sensor when he saw the alarm to see what make it was,but becasue i dont have the car at the moment we would have to wait untill he could look at it to see if one could be added,but doing a internet search they do do a add on tilt sensor and some other bits for Cobras alarms.