ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ALARMS

I have a Toad AI606 and would highly recommend it - never had any problems/false alarms with it and it is a lot better than the top of the range Clifford my brother had a few years ago that was always going off and causing other problems.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by CraigM on 02 March 2005

I have a Toad AI606 and would highly recommend it - never had any problems/false alarms with it and it is a lot better than the top of the range Clifford my brother had a few years ago that was always going off and causing other problems.
Yeah i have a Toad AI606 thanks to Craig, great alarm, never had a problem either.

Quote: Originally posted by pigme1000000 on 02 March 2005

hi anyone known of a top alarm???and dont say clifford as a mate had a top of the line one and it was sh*t!!!
If you look through previous posts on alarms on the forum, the general consesus is that either Toad or Clifford are good, its just the installer that can make it bad.