ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi blue 200

koi

Audi S1
After a long wait Ally finally picked up his new 200, have to say that it does look a lot better in the flesh but I prefered the 197. Might jump to the dealers and see how much they want for it!!

Not many pics as we didn't hang about for too long, can't stay in the same spot for to long in the 'ghetto'

4019906206_0745270694.png

4019905304_aba84b7173.png

4019906858_7d82a1efd1.png

4019904096_d5ba095fb6.png

4019140589_15ba55f5bf.jpg

4019139887_a430d218f8.png

4019139313_4ab8af7f61.png

4019901538_99614447c8.png

4019900604_3e348548da.jpg

4019136667_5db9cb6d20.png

4019899182_114fde72f9.jpg

AK

M240i
Looks good mate!

Seems like it was a good idea going for the anthra pack then?

Need to update your profile too ;)

Barge
Wow. Looks gorgeous. Those standard wheels look much better combined with the anthracite pack. I can see the mirrors now. ;)

I agree with the wheels look lost though, not sure why that is. Still, Albi is such a stunning colour it's lovely, lad.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm not a 200 hater but I'd of got the speedlines if it were me. And I still hate those halfords exhaust trims. Absolute gash. Smart car though not pissing on ya fire mate.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I genuinely don't like it...Wheels look halford. Front does nothing for me...

I don't think it's as nice as the 197!

I appreciate your honest Ali. Being honest myself I still dont know what to think about front end. The wheels i like one day and not the next.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I appreciate your honest Ali. Being honest myself I still dont know what to think about front end. The wheels i like one day and not the next.

I never used to like the 197 and it did grew on me!...But just not feeling the 200...Think the speedlines look better.

I never used to like the 197 and it did grew on me!...But just not feeling the 200...Think the speedlines look better.

same as me tbh, it took me a good few weeks to like my 197 after trading in my 182. i even remember when the mk2 face lift came out i spent ages over at dealers trying to figure out whether i liked the back end.

i also am wondering whether since its just a face lift it doesnt have the complete new car feeling if that makes sense.

i am just a bit mixed at moment especially as koi can back up seeing the state of the passenger door and whatever "expert" has taken a polisher over it... swirl mark/holligram heaven.

i am finding that people who dont know what rs front ends should look like think it looks good but i still think they killed the rs front end off which makes no sense.

have to say though do like the albi blue, looks plain blue in photos but looked stunning today when seen it.

looks mint tbh ;)

im still waiting for pictures with the mirrors folded in :rasp: you seem to over use them ;) do they still make the same sound ?

oh they do mate! still as satisfying! mirrors however are feckin huge on 200!

maybe abit more heavy that over use may kill them ;)

so it doesnt feel much diffrent to the 197 are you missing the xenons ?

im wondering if im going to feel the same about a gt

like you say its only a wild facelift :dapprove:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They dont feel much different tbh. The rack to me is certainly quicker on the Cup chassied versions. Sound the same, may be a wee bit keener below 4k, but nothing ground breaking imo. Too many peeps beleive the RS blurb. Think about how much faster a 182 is over a 172 (its not) However a GW 200 Cup is an awesome looking machine in the metal (plastic ;))

huge an heavy likely to break with over use :clown:

so it doesnt feel much diffrent to the 197 are you missing the xenons ?

im wondering if im going to feel the same about a gt

like you say its only a wild facelift :dapprove:

strange you say that, xenons yes will miss, switched on lights a while back to see what there like and standard lights are nothing like them.

i dont keep cars beyond 3 years so if 200 hadnt came out would have been probably ordering a civic.

its hard to tell difference at moment, does feel slightly different handling but not had it over 45 mph yet and not thrown it about.

They dont feel much different tbh. The rack to me is certainly quicker on the Cup chassied versions. Sound the same, may be a wee bit keener below 4k, but nothing ground breaking imo. Too many peeps beleive the RS blurb. Think about how much faster a 182 is over a 172 (its not) However a GW 200 Cup is an awesome looking machine in the metal (plastic ;))

i may notice different from a standard 197 to a cupped 200?

i may notice different from a standard 197 to a cupped 200?

id like to think you would if you don't then id be disappointed

i dont really like white or black alloys gaz. it will get me on my 1.5 mile a day journey just as it is!

the standed alloys look good some days an not others imo if you had chosen any other wheels it would have felt more like a 197 imo

how many miles on your old 197 ? may have to look it up if its low miles an well speced bargain ;)

Last edited: